Cowboys have long captured America’s imagination. What’s not to love? Roaming the land, herding cattle, saying “y’all.” If riding horses, sleeping under the stars, and wearing cool hats is not the best way to live, then what is? Now you can be one step closer to living the dream with At My Table’s Cowboy Pack.
After long days of wrangling children and rustling paperwork, you deserve the best in cowboy cuisine. And we aren’t talking about baked beans. Introducting the Cowboy Pack:
• 1 lbs Storm Hill “Skillet Ready” Flat Iron Steaks
• 1 lbs Storm Hill Beef Tri Tip Steaks
• 2 12oz Storm Hill Beef Rib Eyes
• 2 lbs Applewood Smoked Duroc Bacon (sliced)
• 2.5lbs Heritage Pork Breakfast Sausage
For extra authenticity, you could take it camping. But thanks to At My Table, you won't need to sleep outside to feel like a true cowboy.
Breeds & Origins: American Angus Beef from South Dakota, Duroc Pork from Iowa
Until 9/30/12 we'll throw in 2 lbs Storm Hill Ground Chuck (Perfect for burgers and chili!)